Everybody needs a gmail account; if he is a regular user of android phones, you cannot access modern phones’ functions without having a gmail account.
When we use a gmail account, we need proper management of the account, we also have contacts in our gmail address book. You can keep a record of your contacts, which can be useful for future use.
There is a function in the gmail, which makes you able to import the contacts to gmail and save them in CSV on your computer.
Once you have all of your important contacts in hand, it becomes very easy to send emails to them. We will guide you in the below content on how you can import contacts to gmail entrar.
How can you import contacts to gmail?
There was a function to import the contacts in the form of CSV in the gmail, but after 2018 this function is available in the content manager. You can import contacts from the content manager’s icon, Google contacts.
- First of all, open the Google App and tap on the Google Apps button; you will see that button on the right side of your email.
- After that, tap on the contacts button and then tap the import button in the contact windows.
- In the next step, click the select file button and then choose the file with the contact name you want to import. Here you have the option to label the file for identifying the file with name, such as you import list of contacts of your friends then you can label it as friends.
- There is also a menu for adding multiple contacts; you can add many of the contacts manually that you want to add to the required list. It is convenient for you to add some extra contacts that are not saved in your email before, but you also want to add them in your related file.
- After that, you will see the “Import” button and press that button to further process. You will see the list of the contacts you want to import, check the contacts if it does not import your required contacts, and press the” Undo” button. This “Undo” button will show you on the bottom at the right side of your imported file.
- After the Undo button pressing, wait for a couple of seconds and push the import button again; pressing that button file will start downloading. But make sure you will need to label it again because your previous file becomes useless. After labeling the file again, presses the Import button, your CSV contact file will import after a couple of seconds.
- Open the file, check and save it on your computer for future use.
We need gmail accounts for a different purpose; if you are a professional who uses gmail as the means of communication with their colleagues or friends, then having a ready list of your important contacts is a better idea. You can import the list of your important contacts from gmail to save them for future use.